Villa "La Vainilla" is a two story plunge pool villa with spectacular views of the forest and the Pacific. A perfect place if you are looking for rainforest tranquility and the for your family.
La Vainilla is built on a spectacular spot overlooking a forest canyon and the crashing waves of the ocean beneath.
Completely rebuilt in 2018, it follows a similar design to the one-level plunge pool villas. Both levels of the villa offer a bedroom with a king size bed, a day bed, a private bathroom and a walk-in closet. Comfortable lounge chairs to enjoy the magnificence of the crashing waves of the Pacific Ocean.
The upper floor includes an outside terrace with comfortable chairs to gaze at the sunsets of the Pacific Ocean. Downstairs, a 750 square foot hardwood deck features a plunge pool and lounge chairs to enjoy the views of the wildlife passing by your private villa!
*During our high season, the minimum occupancy of this cabin is 4 adults
- Impressive Ocean view
- 750 square foot wooden deck with a plunge pool
- 2-floor layout with 2 bedrooms and 2 complete bathrooms
- 2 King-size beds with 300 thread count linens and an extra day bed in each room
- Comfortably sleeps 4 to 6 guests
- 1-3 extra single beds can easily be accommodated
- Outside wooden deck offers magnificent ocean views
- 60-inch ceiling fans for cooling on both levels
- Safe deposit box