Our Classic Bungalows can accommodate couples or small families. Each one has the capacity for 2-4 guests.
El Remanso has 3 private, spacious and comfortable one-bedroom bungalows. On top of a cool clay-tile floor rises a structure made out of beautiful tropical hardwoods, all of which come from fallen timber taken out of our private nature reserve.
The front side of the cabins has a full height sliding door with, and the other 3 sides have wooden louvered screened openings offering excellent air ventilation. Each cabin features a highly comfortable king size bed and can fit in 2 additional single beds.
A feeling of warmth is created by the use of hardwoods for the furniture inside the cabin. The shower is separated from the rest of the cabin by a beautifully shaped stucco wall and you can also enjoy a wonderful outside shower and have fantastic views of the tropical garden surrounding the bungalow.
Imagine yourself sitting on the porch or the outside wooden deck of your cabin and having a good chance to see monkeys climbing in the nearby trees and hear the orchestra of jungle sounds. Hammocks and comfortable terrace chairs offer perfect opportunities for relaxation after an active day in the rainforest.
CLASSIC BUNGALOW FEATURES
- Rainforest canyon and ocean view
- King-size bed with 300 thread count linens
- 1-3 extra single beds can be accommodated
- Both internal and outside shower with views of the surrounding garden and forest
- Outside terrace with hardwood sun deck and comfortable lounge chairs
- Surrounded by a lush tropical garden
- 50-inch ceiling fan for cooling
- Hammock for relaxing afternoons
- Safe deposit box